Next ILEC Group Workshop Series!
Intelligent Leadership Group Coaching Workshop
Turn your Leadership Story ⇑ to 11
Every leader has a compelling story to share – how do craft your story to maximize its value to those in your span of influence? Experience the power of Intelligent Leadership and unlock the highlights of your Leadership Story in a workshop led by Executive Coaches Dennis Pierce and Jeremy Gustafson. The Intelligent Leadership methodology is internationally recognized for producing measurable performance improvement in both senior and emerging leaders. In this virtual workshop you will learn how to leverage your unique strengths to refine your leadership strategy and achieve greater results with your team.
Become a role model of leadership for your team and organization.
This 2-hour virtual workshop plus pre- and post-work will focus on the key elements of inspiring leadership. With a maximum of 12 participants, you’ll have opportunities to network with other leaders as well as time to meet 1:1 with the coaches for a full debrief of your assessment in advance.
During the workshop, you will:
- Ignite self-awareness of your leadership fingerprint
- Understand the relationship between natural traits and dynamic maturity levels
- Uncover lessons learned along your career journey
- Share in peer-to-peer learning for maximum growth
Invest in yourself and fast-track your career path with two expert executive coaches, Jeremy Gustafson and Dennis Pierce.
The experience is even more valuable with colleagues – teams welcome!
- 1 hour private coaching session
- Comprehensive Leadership Assessment
- Interpretive Guide detailing your unique leadership traits and tips for strengthening
2-hour Workshop will cover:
- Roadmap to Leadership Success
- Understanding Your Leadership Strengths
- Leadership Assessment Findings and Reflections
- Keys to highlighting your unique Leadership Story
- One-on-one Call with Coach
495 per seat (early bird special – $295 until 10/31)
Group Rates available
The IL Group Coaching Workshop Series is limited to 12 participants maximum. This will allow effective learning and interaction between the participants and between the participants and the coaches throughout.